As a ticket holder, you will have the control of assigning tickets to the correct guests.
You should ensure all tickets are transferred to the guest who will be using them prior to arriving at the event. This can all be done within the app, first you’ll need the email address of the guest using the ticket, then follow these 5 simple steps:
- Find the ticket you need to transfer within the ‘My Tickets’ area of the app and select it by tapping on it.
- Scroll down to the ‘SEND TICKET’ area and click on ‘Send your ticket’.
- At this point if you need to send more tickets to the same guest you can add up to five more using the ‘Select more tickets to send’ option.
- Follow the steps on screen to enter the email address of the ticket recipient.
- Once the email address has been added, select ‘Send’ to transfer the ticket(s) to the entered guest.
Once the ticket(s) has been sent, you can cancel the request, in the pending transfers section of the app before it is accepted. Upon sending the ticket, the guest(s) will be notified via email to download and register on the Silverstone Tickets app. Once the guest(s) have done this they will be able to accept the ticket(s) sent to them and their ticket(s) will now be on their device. We recommend this option to allow a quick entry to the event.