For your safety and security at the campsite the following are strictly prohibited:
It is the responsibility of the Campers to view the updated list on the Website prior to arrival.
- , , Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Generators are not permitted (Electrical Hook-ups may be rented)
- Charcoal, Instant or Disposable BBQ’s
- Barbeque Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances
- Non-Prescription Drugs
- Drones or laser pens
- Offensive weapons.
- Chemicals of any kind
- Paddling pools, swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Pet animals.
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive, or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Staff.
- The Company reserves the right to stop and search any vehicle and /or vehicle (s) on arrival and to conduct searches in relation to security at any time thereafter as appropriate to ensure the safety of all persons on the Campsite.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any Camper carrying a Prohibited item and/or to confiscate the prohibited item. No refund will be issued to that camper.
- A challenge 21 policy is in place for alcohol sales at the Campsite.
- Unauthorised trading is not permitted within the Campsite or on Company land.
Please random vehicle searches may be carried out on arrival at the entrance gates.