For your safety and security at the campsite the following are strictly prohibited:
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways & Quads
- Electrical Generators (Electrical Hook-ups may be rented), BBQ Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise
- Campfires, firewood & fire starters
- Restricted & illegal substances
- Charcoal BBQ's/ instant BBQ's
- Non-prescription Drugs
- Drones or laser pens
- Offensive weapons
- Paddling pools, swimming pools & hot tubs
- Pet animals with the exception of assistance dogs
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff
- The Company reserved the right to stop and search any vehicle and/ or vehicle (s) on arrival and to conduct searches in relation to security at any time thereafter as appropriate to ensure the safety of all persons on the Campsite.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any Camper carrying a Prohibited item and/or to confiscate the prohibited item. No refund will be issued to that camper.
- A challenge 21 policy is in place for alcohol sales at the Campsite.
- Unauthorised trading is not permitted within the Campsite or on Company land.
Please note: random vehicle searches may be carried out on arrival at the entrance gates.